This is done through the following steps,
- Open the Excel sheet in Excel and "Save AS" *.csv file (Comma Separated File).
- Sign-In to your LeadsGo Account and Open "Account >> Users" and click on button "Import".
- Step 1) Click on button "Open File..." (looks like an Inbox) and select the CSV you created (make sure you select the right separator "Comma" or "Semilcolon" prior to opening the file).
- Step 2) Set the "Name", "EMail" and "Mobile" column and select the "Role" and "Start Row" (if there are headings, the start row would be 2).
- Click on "View" to see that your selections were correct (nothing will be saved to the database, just viewing)
- If it looks correct click on "Save", if not redo step 2. When "Save" is pressed LeadsGo will process the file and create users for the lines in the file
If First and Last name are in separate columns, merge them into one (create new column and concatinate New Cell=B12&" "&C12).
This import can be done as many times as you want, if users exist (e-mail is the unique key) in LeadsGO it will update name and mobile. Users that should be removed has to be deleted 1by1.
At the end of the import you will get a summary of the import.